Annual Provider Education Register Today!
This annual training will provide current information related to topics such as:
- Access / Accessibility Surveys
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Model of Care
- Self-service Tools
- Cultural Competency
Available Training Options:
Provider Claim Education: 2024 ICD-10-CM Updates & Highlights
December 5, 2023, at 12:00PM – 1:00PM Click here to register.
Key Speaker: Tina Williams, Highmark Wholecare Claims Educator, MSHSA, CPC-I
This claims training will provide updated guidance on the following topics:
-ICD-10-CM Guidelines Highlights
-ICD-10-CM New Code Highlights
Upcoming Provider Education Webinars – Registration is required.
Complete the attestation to certify that you received training and met this requirement!
2023 Highmark Wholecare Training Attestation
This training is required by DHS and CMS, your participation is required
Lunch and Learn with Highmark Wholecare Professional Education CME/CEU Webinar: Demystifying DMEPOS
Click below for the webinar link:
November 14, 2023 at 12:00PM – 1:00PM EST
During this provider training, the attendee will learn:
- What constitutes DMEPOS (Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies)
- The important of medical record documentation when ordering and providing DMEPOS to patients
- How to order glucose monitors and supplies for patients
- How to identify common areas of potential Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
View Our Recent Webinars
Last updated on 11/13/2023 2:32:39 PM